Read the following passages from Matthew chapter 6:
25. "Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?"
31. "Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?"
32. "(For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things."
33. "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."
34. "Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof."
Read it again , but this time substitute "take no thought" with don't worry." A few more scriptures of interest: Matthew 10:19; Mark13:11; Luke 12:22-31.
1 Peter 5:6. "Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: 7. Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you."
God takes care of us. He does not worry. He does care for and through us. All we need to do is trust Him. He will do all the caring.
Proverbs 3: 5. "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. 7. Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil."